Friday, May 25, 2012

Raisin Buns and Scrolls

My little darling Princess was asking for raisin buns when we walked passed Bread Top yesterday and I told her that we will try and make some today.  Since we have a good old breadmaker, we should put it into good use. My little Princess got all excited and we can out with 2 different types of raisin buns.  In between waiting for the dough to double in bulk, we also tried to make some Danish scrolls. As I do not have a laminator / dough-breaker, I had to do it by myself with a rolling pin.

Here's some photos of our little project today...



Raisin Buns 



Raisin Buns



Danish Scrolls

I am pretty happy with the end results as my 2 kids ate at least 1/3 of the buns and my DH ate 1/2 of the danish scrolls...wohoo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment