Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Princess 4th Birhday

My little Princess is growing up so fast...she turns 4 today.  She wanted a Strawberry Shortcake cake and I was told that she wants the "new" Strawberry...not the old one.  I watched the DVD with her to understand more about this "new" Strawberry.  It looks like the Strawberry which I grew up with has gone for some major make-over or something as the "new" one doesn't look anything like the old Strawberry which I know so well.

I often have trouble with the eyes whenever I do the gumpaste figurines and this time there is no difference.  The first Strawberry which I made did not get the approval from my little Princess. Hence, I had to mould another head and tried my hands in making her look like what she suppose to look like.  I compared my figurine with the DVD cover and I must say it doesn't look like her much. However, thankfully, my little Princess loved the second one better.....wohoo!!!  To see the smile on her face and receive a hug and a "I Love You, Mummy" is the best gift ever.

Here's a photo of the approved Strawberry Shortcake Cake from my little Princess.


Till next time.....bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment