Friday, October 29, 2010

Plaits Became Wreaths....

I know, I know...its Halloween but since we do not celebrate it in our family, we still went for a family outing. I was surprised to see brochures, leaflets and other promo about Christmas. Yup, you heard it right...its about Christmas. That got me thinking...bread wreaths on dining table for Christmas Eve dinner. It was a nice decor and a yummy bread for my family, relatives and friends last Christmas.

So..I decided to make some today. Got to get the plaits right to make the wreaths stand out during Christmas, you know? :) Well, after I plaited it like I would do for my Princess, I just pinched the ends and it becomes a wreath. My other half had other ideas though....gloss it with jam and sprinkle A1 sugar after baking it. So...here's the outcome of our breadmaking...

No comments:

Post a Comment