Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dora The Explorer Cake for my Princess

The time has come for me to make a cake for my princess. Just a week before her birthday, I asked her what cake would she wants me to make for her and without a thought, she said - Mummy, I want a Dora Cake and it has to be like my doll. I was in a panic....her birthday is smacked right around my exam time. But, I told myself that I will just have to burn "midnite oil" and get her Dora cake done before the sun comes out.  So, I baked, assemble and decorate the 3D cake for nearly 4 hours.  Here's the result of it.  I was so worried that my princess will NOT recognize that this cake is a DORA cake but....phew!!!!.... when she laid her eyes on the cake, she shouted...Mummy, Mummy...its Dora, Dora, Dora!!!!  That made my day....

Here's a photo of my 3D Dora The Explorer Cake for my princess.


Now...another round of headache...my prince's birthday is just around the corner...what will he wants this year....oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment