Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ben10 2D Cake

The whole family went for my little Prince's classmate birthday party yesterday and my little one kept telling me how his buddy loves Ben10, etc, etc, etc. So, I decided to surprise him with a Ben10 birthday cake for him to celebrate on the weekends with his family and relatives.  I made a orange chocolate cake for him, iced it with buttercream and covered it with fondant. After that, I tried to start the engine to get some creative juice flowing.  Since I only have several hours, I decided to make a 2D cake with Ben10 as the focus.  My other half helped me with the fondant as we made it from scratch.

This is what we came out with for my Prince's buddy. We are keeping out fingers cross and really hope he will love it.


See you guys again soon....right now, its hero time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment