Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chinese Fried Rice & Beanshoots Fried Noodles

As its the holiday seasons, visitors do pop by now and then and the fastest way to whip up some tummy filling food is to fry some noodles or rice (that's if you are lucky enough to have overnight rice in your fridge).  I am also pretty happy when these 1-dish meal turns out to be yummylicious and my guests ask for seconds. Here's two photos which we took before we gobbled up these 1-dish meals.  I am trying to improve my photo taking and one of my friends suggested for me to have a red background....it looks pretty good, ya?!  *wink*

Simple Chinese Fried Rice


Beanshoots Fried Bee Hoon


****

New Project - S E W I N G

Yup, you heard right. Besides cooking, I am going to start sewing. My other half bought me a Toyata Sewing Machine. He said that its time for both of us to start sewing....ha!ha! Well, I have sew a few simple clothes before...a recon of my other half's Polo Shirts to toddler's pants, onesies to dresses, etc. That really saved lots of money for me as kids' clothing is as and even more expensive than adult clothing.  So, what's on my sewing list so far:

a) Ben10 printed pants for my prince
b) Dora printed dress for my princess
c) Jeans pants for my prince and princess
d) Summer dress for little old me

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment