Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls and Mixed Fruits Ring Bread

I wanted to try something more creative with my bread dough and I decided to add in more sugar to make it a sweet bread dough. This enables me to create cinnamon rolls and mixed fruits ring bread.  My other half and my 2 kiddos really wallop these babies in a day. Hmm...I guess they got tired of my plain old breads....ha!ha!

Talking about cinnamon rolls, a buddy of mine calls it honey buns. It sounds delicious and she made some for me recently. It really taste and looks like cinnamon rolls. So, when I baked some cinnamon rolls and gave some to her, she thought it was honey buns...ha!ha! Oh well...cinnamon rolls, honey buns, cinnamon buns, cinnamon snails...whatever...it just taste delicious.  Here's a photo of my cinnamon buns...



Here's a photo of my mixed fruits ring bread.  I cut it into 2 as my kids wanted to look at the fruits inside of the ring bread....curiosity kills the cat as they say...ha!ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment