Friday, September 23, 2011

Chocolate Cake

My little Prince was singing this little rhyme...My Mummy is great, My Mummy is better than chocolate cake and I asked him where he learnt it and he said its from The Cat In The Hat DVD..ha!ha! That made my DH yearning for a piece of real chocolate cake!

I have been dying to try a recipe given by a friend of mine. She said that its out of this world. So, since there's a request in the house, I decided to bake myself a chocolate cake with ganache icing.  Instead of just adding hot water, I added 3/4 cup of cappuccino. The only that I did not have enough was the chocolate for the ganache....meh, its alright! It would still taste yummylicious!!! What can be more fabulous than chocolate cake since it makes you happy!  Scientists have mentioned that eating chocolate makes you happy because it contains phenylephylamine (the same hormone the brain triggers when you fall in love). I don't mind falling in love with my DH and my 2 precious kids every single day...yes-siree!!!

Here's a photo or two of the chocolate cake.





Bate, bate, chocolate...
Happy chocolate-caking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment