Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tamagoyaki Burger

Ever since I found "water roux", I have baked all my bread with this roux. It is indeed so soft and fluffy. Even my 2 kiddos will ask for 2nds. Today, I decided to make myself some tamagoyaki burger.



I am one of those who loves everything simple and a buddy of mine told me that I could make myself some tamagoyaki within minutes without buying a tamago pan. Now...I was all ears.  Its quite simple actually. For the tamgoyaki, the ingredients which I used were eggs, water, soya sauce, bonito flakes and oil for cooking in a non-stick frying pan.  The above photo is the tamagoyaki...see the layers....yummy!!!

Now...the fun part, stack my burger.  Firstly, my lovely soft bread being buttered on both side, mayo, cheese, shredded lettuce, pickles and tamagoyaki. Some love it just the way it is but for me, chilli sauce is a must...ha!ha! So, here's my version of the tamagoyaki burger. Now...where's my green tea........



No comments:

Post a Comment