Thursday, January 6, 2011

BLT Sandwich

BLT sandwich is a very popular type of sandwich here. In the metro itself, it seems like every cafe has BLT..its a must have kind of thingy.  My other half loves bacon and BLT seems the easiest thing for me to whipped up in the morning when I am plain lazy to fry noodles and such.  What is a BLT? As the name states it, B - Bacon, L - Lettuce and T - Tomato.  For me, I will pan fry the bacon with some butter till crispy as my other half loves it crispy. Then I will spread some butter, mayonnaise and stack the BLT accordingly and lastly sprinkle some seasonings.  Here's a photo of my other half's BLT Sandwich.


I am glad that my other half is a easily pleased kind of guy...if not, I really have to slave in the kitchen to whip-up a meal for his breakfast...phew!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment