Thursday, January 6, 2011

Simple Tomato Pasta with Cheese

I am trying to introduce pasta to my 2 kiddos as they prefer to eat chow mien, soup noodles and other Asian stuff.  Hence, today I made a simple tomato pasta with cheese as my eldest wanted to try macaroni and cheese after watching Barney...ha!ha! So, I quickly whipped out this simple 1-dish meal for my kiddos' lunch.  I just saute some garlic and onions with olive oil. Then I threw in some minced chicken meat, add in tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce and lastly the cooked pasta and some seasonings. Then I asked my eldest to do the finishing touch - sprinkle some cheese onto the pasta.  Here's a photo of my son's Tomato Pasta with Cheese:


I am really pleased as my darling son ate the whole bowl...now....onwards to introducing him to another new dish....H A P P Y!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment